Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pre-Project


Here is the crater that I talked about, the reason why I needed to do this whole project.

This is the pool before the project started.

These two concrete pads need to be replaced. They have sunk down by about 1-2" and the new coping would not level off. It only made sense to me to re-due these concrete pads too. For those of you considering putting in new concrete, concrete work is very expensive.


Here is my skimmer and my tile work. As you can see the left side of the tile is distressed and the tile is out of date.

When I bought the house the slider opened the wrong direction and in replacing all the doors I bought this slider to open in the correct direction. Because the slider opened opposite of what it does now, the step down was on the other side. These bricks have been my step for as long as the house has been mine. So, I figured since there would be concrete work done, I might as well get the step done at the same time.

No comments: