Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 6 Pool Project



Yeah, I know have a real step to walk out my slider down onto. Very exciting. It's still quite a step down but better than down on the ground. Somehow, my by cat, Lassen has been in all of the photos that I have taken of the step.



The concrete is all back in place now. It makes all the other pieces look like then need to be redone, but that is NOT going to happen any time soon.


The pool company has to come out and saw into the new concrete to make the distance between the pool copping and the concrete exactly the same as the rest of the pool. I wonder why they did not leave the space in the first place. I am not a concrete pro though so their reasons are the best reasons.

I am getting pretty excited for this project to be over. Even though we are day 6 of the project, in actuality from start to now it has been 10 working days or 2 weeks. Monday is the plaster with the pebble, Tuesday acid wash and start filling the pool. Almost there.

What a praise it was that my sister Amy was able to come over and be here while the work was being done yesterday so that I could be in Fresno to babysit my niece and nephew. Makes me break out in my favorite song at both of my sister's weddings, "We are family, all of my sisters and me". Thanks again Amy, you were a life saver (a minty wintergreen or a fruity orange).




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not a problem! I will do anything for my sisters! Love ya! ~Amy