Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pool Resurfacing Project

I often wonder if the home projects/improvements will ever come to an end and I have come to the conclusion that they will not. As long as I own my home, there will be something that will have to be done, even if it is not on the project list. 2 years ago, I did not have the project of resurfacing my pool but it is a project that has to be done at this point. The plaster in my pool was pulling away from the gunite creating a huge jagged crater in the shallow end and many more that just had not erupted and broken open yet.

After many estimates and research on the internet, I found the company that I want to go with and signed the contract a few weeks back. The pool is going to have a completely different look and look really good. There is great excitement to a new look and I have come to grips with the price of the project.

I will try to blog the work that is being done by each day of work to show you all the progress of the project. When it is all done, come on over for a swim or a lounge by the pool sucking on an ice tea.

1 comment:

Steve Scott said...

Ah, home moanership.