Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 5 Pool Project



The two super hard workers were out again to finish the tile work that was not finished the other day due to running out of tiles and they put the grey deck-o-seal in between the concrete and the coping. This finishes everything off nicely. The only problem is there is a section of concrete that has not been laid yet and now that area does not have the deck-o-seal in it. Seems like the company is not doing this all in the correct order but what do I know. I am really hoping all of this will be done for a party I am having on the 4th of July. Actually, not only done but done in time to heat the water up to a good temperature so people can swim if they want. If the Lord wills that not happen, I am good too with having water balloons or other water fun.



I love the way my skimmer looks. Everything is all centered up and even. There is something to the clean lines and symmetry.




These are the plans as I see them, but the Lord might have other plans. Tomorrow is concrete and the new light. Monday is plaster day. Tuesday cure day and maybe deck-o-seal guys come back out. Wednesday is acid wash and brush day. Thursday is fill day. That leaves Friday and Saturday before the party to heat the pool.

No comments: