Monday, June 22, 2009

Pool Project Day 4



Today the coping, tile and grout was put in. I like the coping and the tile combo. The fellows finished the coping, then they grouted the coping, then they laid the tile and finished up grouting the tile.



I love the colors. They blend in so well with the house and my yard.


Good thing I took this photo because I see a small area that did not get grout in it. I will have to show this to them when they come out next. Looks like a day when I will be in Fresno so I will call the company and ask them to tell the guys to fill it in.


Ohh oh! Somehow the correct amount of tiles were not ordered so the guys today were just short. About 12 short. The company had to reorder another box and they think it will be in later on this week. Tomorrow no work will be done, which is a good thing because I can go to the farmer's market and get my needed fruits and veggies. If all goes well, Wednesday will be concrete, Thursday tile work and I don't know what happens after that. I'll keep you posted.


1 comment:

Karen said...

I love the tile you picked out! Isn't it funny how tile dates what era we are in?