Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Itttttt Issss Ouut of Here! 756!

Congratulations to Barry Bonds for breaking the all time home run record! What a blast, what a crowd, what a celebration, and what an incredible tribute from one home run king to another. Hank Aaron, you are a dignified and classy man. If you missed it on FSN here it is: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1350823372714264561&q=barry+bonds+756&total=565&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0


I need assistance from a fellow blogger out there. How do I get a video clip onto my blog post? I set up a You Tube account but I can not figure it out. Thanks.

2 comments:

SignorinaD said...

So, Barry BALCO - oops, I mean Bonds! - slugged past Hank Aaron's record. Records will be broken, and it's a bittersweet thrill when such a longstanding achievement is surpassed. I do congratulate him for his feat ... but I wish that professional athletics didn't have to be tainted by its seamier side.


By the way, those "dirty Dodgers" are dirty because they get paid loads of money to run around in the dirt. But do the Dodgers know this?

Shelly said...

Jerre- your Dirty Dodgers have fallen from the top of the National League West to 2nd to last place, just ahead of the Giants. I don't care if any other team is in first place but not the Dodgers. Hope you are doing good Flacita!