Monday, August 6, 2007

756


Will tonight be the night for baseball history in San Francisco? My God, who is all Sovereign, even over home run records, knows when Barry Bonds will hit the blast that will make history. Wish I had tickets tonight to the ballgame, would be incredible to see it in person. Need to run to the store and grab a bag of peanuts and I will ease in at home on my sofa. Go Barry and Go Giants! I do top my cap off to Hank Aaron, amazing feat that has held strong for 33 years.



I will post at another time my thoughts on Barry Bonds and steroids. My friend Steve has some good points on his blog page (from my blog look under friends and "The Bleachers") on the issue that I mostly agree with.

1 comment:

Steve Scott said...

We did have tickets for last night, and my brother's family as well. He didn't hit one, but it sure was fun. We did witness the most photographed groundout in history, though!