Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Cabin Time

Last week I spent a few days up at my parents cabin near Mt. Lassen. Mom, Dad and Gma had already been there for a few days when Amy and I arrived. I absolutely love going up there. I love the pace of life, I love God's creation, I love being with my wonderful family, love playing cards, love exploring new and old things, love eating the food that we make (it always tastes better in the mountains- ALWAYS), love going into Chester, love the fresh air (although this time the air was very smokey, there was a fire about 10 miles away), love watching the animals around the feeding stump, oh . . . I could go on. Lassen is one of my most favorite spots on this earth.


Here a cool picture that I took.


This is an actual working fire truck. I find the speed limit sign funny, "Ranch speed 12 1/2 M.P.H. next 2 miles NO exceptions".

No comments: