Wednesday, July 23, 2008

1 Year in the Blogging World

Yesterday marks the anniversary of when I officially joined the blogging world. Wow. I know my blog is not the most exciting nor is it going to change your view on life. My blog is random and is basically an attempt to keep people posted on what is going on in Shelly's world. My brain thinks of ideas of what I would like to blog about constantly and I keep a little list by the computer. Most of those ideas never make it to the computer mainly because of time and energy. I actually think that I better at spelling and write more grammatically correct now that I have been writing on the blog. I praise the Lord that through the blog I have been re-united with some friends from long ago. What a blessing that has been. Through the connections I have made, I have had the privilege to pray for others and the trials that they are experiencing. Many emotions have filled my heart through my friend's blogs, I have laughed, cried, pondered circumstances in a new light, have been greatly encouraged and have been challenged in my faith.

Thank you for your time and energy if you stop by and read my blog. We will see what God does in this next year of life in the blogging world.