Monday, July 21, 2008

More to Come

There are about 10 things that I want to write a post on but tonight is not the night. Hopefully, I will be able to get a few more of the posts out within a few days. Here is what you can look forward to: meet and greet Baby Joey party at mom's, the baseball game for my dad's birthday and some of what God is teaching me. Usually, I have thoughts running around in my head of things I want to post on but most of the time I don't have the time or energy to blog. Thank you for your patience with me.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hi Shelly, We may be in Sacramento/San Francisco around August 13th. Is that close to you? Do you want to try and meet up? Lauren

Shelly said...

Hi Lauren,

How exciting. I have nothing on my calendar for that day. Are you using the gmail account associated with your blog page? I will try to email you there.

Have a great day!

Shelly