Friday, June 20, 2008

Nieces and Nephews are Blessings From the LORD

Oh my goodness, I love my niece and new nephew. I am very grateful to God for allowing me to be an Auntie. My two little Loves are incredibly special to my heart.

I had a wonderful visit down with my sister to help her out a little. Trinity and I hung out quite a bit (which I just love and adore). We went to the little gym, to the pool for a picnic lunch, read many books, watched the same episode of Dore the Explorer every night, snuggled in the morning on the "air track" and we went to the park to feed the geese, play in the sand and explore.












On the last full day that I was there, Trinity said a comment that will forever be etched in my heart. We had just returned from our picnic lunch by the pool where we swam too. Jen was on the phone with one of her best friends from growing up and college, Trin was jumping on my bed- an air mattress that Trinity calls her "air track" and I was putting things away after our outing. I walked back into the room where Jen, baby Joey and Trin were and my sweet Trinity Love says, "and her comes my new best friend, Auntie Shell Shell (as she pronounces it- Auntie Sha Sha)". Oh she melts my heart, I love her.

Baby Joey started to track people/voices with his eyes too on the last day that I was there. He would gaze up at me when I was holding him and he would look straight into my eyes. He had the look of calmness yet curiosity. He is my Baby Joey Love, and oh do I love him too.

Trinity is a very good big sister and she loves her little brother very much. It is adorable to hear her say, "Baby Joey is my little brother and I am the big sister!"

Here are a couple of photos that I wanted to share.



No comments: