Saturday, June 14, 2008

Baby Joey is Here!

Praise the LORD for bringing my sweet and handsome nephew into this world on Thursday. He is so precious and I love him so much already. Thankfully, he was born in the hospital and not the front seat of Joe's car (another post at another time). Here are the details:


Name: Joseph Charles (Joseph after his daddy and Charles after my daddy)

Date: June 12th at 7:44 pm

Weight: 7 pounds, 9 ounces

Height: 18 1/2 inches

Hair: a ton of jet black hair

Eyes: blueish brown for now

Cute Feature: his chin is a little button with a dimple and he sucks in his lower lip, almost making his chin disappear. It is so cute. You give his chin a little push and there is a little "pop" from the suction between his lips.


Yesterday my sister, my grandma and myself went down for a day trip visit. Tomorrow I am going to go back to help out for a few days. I am so excited to see all of them again.


Here is a picture of him when he was 17 hours old. I will post more photos soon.


For those praying, thank you!

2 comments:

Steve Scott said...

Awesome cool!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, he's adorable! Congratulations to Jen & Joe and family ..... :-)