Sunday, April 6, 2008

New Gate



Last Saturday and yesterday my 'Daddy-Love' and I built a new gate to my side yard. The old gate was falling apart and needed to be re-built. This gate is big, about 12' across with a split in the middle. Both of us never dreamed that the project would take as much time and energy as it did. Neither of us are professional gate makers but the gate looks great, just took some serious brain power and physical labor. My 'Mommy-Love' brought over lunch each day. Thanks Dad and Mom for your help and support.

Slowly, my house is coming together. Next project is landscaping the front yard. That should start in a month or so. I am very excited for this project to finish. It is the one thing that needs to be done to finish off the house. Soon I will have some pictures to show the transformation. Thanks Grandma for your help on this project. Love you.

No comments: