Monday, March 31, 2008

Recent Photos






























Wanted to share with you some recent pictures. I can't lay this out correctly, or I should say the way that I want to have them look. So, I'll just explain them here.

Top Left- my apricot tree has now got thousands of little baby apricots. If you remember a while back I had a picture of the blossoms. My prayer is that I will be able to harvest them (can them, jelly them, pie them, eat them, dry them. . .) at the right time. Baby nephew is due on June 20th.

Top Right- a close up of a African daisy.

Middle Left- this picture was taken about 5 weeks ago. I took a day off work to hang out with my grandma after her kidney surgery. It was such a beautiful day, I had to stop at a local reservoir to take in some of the beauty.

Middle/Bottom Right-last week during spring break I went down to visit my sweet niece Trinity (and Jen and Joe too!). Went with them to Trin's little gym class. She is such a love.

Bottom Left-some of the beautiful tulips in my yard. They have all almost now dried up. My lilac bush is now in bloom.

Now looking at the post the pictures are just fine. But I am tired so I don't feel like going back and correcting what I wrote. You can figure the pictures out. Sorry to those that have feed, you just got this post two times. LOVE YOU ALL

No comments: