Monday, April 28, 2008

Other Photos



Here is a picture of my lilac bush a few weeks ago when it was in full bloom. The bush was gorgeous and had such a wonderful aroma.

The inspiration for the lilac bush was from Mrs. F and her beautiful lilac bushes in her backyard.

The only thing that I don't like about the lilac flowering season is that it is very short lived.








Here is the sun worshipper in the house. Rosie absolutely loves when I open the slider in the master bedroom. She loves the sun and the fresh air.














This beauty was taken in my mom's backyard while I was there for the birthday party for the girls.

I am learning to take pictures of things that see that might turn out nice.

Therese, a friend from church, who is a wonderful photographer, said recently, "If you take a bunch of pictures, a few might turn out good".

No comments: