Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Beautiful Fall


I love the season of fall. God paints a wonderful beautiful picture with His creation. Northern California is experiencing an extraordinary fall. We have had some rain (the hillsides slightly have green fuzz sprouting up) and the colors are beautiful. The mornings are crisp and the days are real pleasant (still in shorts and t-shirt for work).
A couple of weeks ago my Mom, Dad and Grandma went to Apple Hill to celebrate my Grandmother's birthday. It rained the night prior to our day trip. There were big huge clouds and a beautiful blue sky. The colors were incredible. Reds, golds, yellows, oranges and browns lite up the landscape. The groves of grape vines were majestic. They glowed with color and their symmetry.
Some things take my breath away and cause me to give praise to my God and Father for His incredible ability to make things beautiful. Fall and the colors of the season are one of those things that take my breath away.

No comments: