Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Small World

Sorry in advance that I don't have a picture, it is on a few Facebook accounts somewhere (but currently I'm not on Facebook). Last night my dad and I went to a Giant's baseball game at AT&T Park. My mom told me before we left that her cousin Kerry and husband would be there and for me to look for her. I chuckled and told her, "might be close to impossible to run into her, but with God all things are possible". Little side note here, if you don't follow Giant's baseball, every game at AT&T Park has been sold out this year which is around 42,000 + people at each game.

The deal with my dad and I going to a ball game is that I purchase the tickets and he pays for the food and fun. Usually (I would say 9 out 10 times), we go to the Irish Pub and get fish and chips. Neither of us last night wanted fish and chips, so we headed out to the center field arcade for something different. On our way to check out food (and it was an hour and half before game time!) my dad says, "I don't think I will recognize Kerry", I said, "I am pretty sure that I will recognize her if I see her but I think it will be close to impossible to run into them here". Not but 30 seconds later I see Kerry and her husband Steve and I call out to her. We had a nice chat for 10 minutes and then were on our way. All of us were amazed that we were able to run into each other, especially since none of us knew where the other were sitting.

Small world, all things possible with God!

BTW- Giants beat the Dodgers 5-0!

No comments: