Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Junior Giants

I'm a little late with the pictures of Trin and Joey playing in their little t-ball and hit, run, catch and throw baseball league they were in this year. They both were placed on Giant's teams. Very fitting for our family this past year with the Giant's winning the World Series!

Jen and I had to laugh seriously at the ball caps the league gave the kids. They are like some truck drivers hats from the 1980's or something Jen and I wore when we played on the elementary baseball league at our school.












Joe Joe was a crack up. He loved watching his sister play chanting, "Go Giants Go!" and "Here we go Giant's, here we go!" It was adorable to watch. He was pretty good with the orange and black pom pom.

What was super cute was watching a bunch of 3 year olds (but Joe Joe was only 2.10 yrs. old at this game) attempting to play the game of baseball. Most of the kids were watching the butterflies float on by, when running ran the wrong way to no base, and at the same time each thought they had the whole game down and that they were pro's. Hilarious!



























Our little Junior Giant is baby Eric. He is such a cutie and loves to laugh. I really love his one-zie that Amy put him in, "My Auntie is #1".

Jen does this little gig and dance to baby Eric and he giggles and giggles. It is pretty cute to see him giggle. I can get him to giggle a little but not with the gig and dance Jen does. I try but he looks at me like, "nice try Auntie, you can't dance!"

No comments: