Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Good One Girls!












Great job Mom, Jen and Amy on pulling off this wonderful surprise for my dad's birthday. We did it good this time! Wonderful surprise. Three cheers for the women in my family!

My friend Nathan (thanks Nathan!) owns a plane and he was gracious to take my dad up for a ride for his birthday and it was a complete surprise for my Dad.

From the pictures you can see that we took off from a local airport, flew over the Carquinez Straight, over the San Francisco Bay, the Bay Bridge, the Golden Gate Bridge, and up to Somona Valley to the Charles Shultz Airport. Nathan allowed my dad to fly the plane. What a thrill for my Dad. He flew the plane like a pro! Fun time. Amazing to see God's creation from 3,000 feet up.

Way to go girls with this wonderful surprise for Dad's birthday!

No comments: