Friday, July 30, 2010

Papa's Birthday Weekend



For the last 4 year's, since there have been grandkids, Papa's birthday has been celebrated over a weekend with the entire family. There is a BBQ swim party at my house and Dad takes all of us to a Giant's ball game(this year there were 10 of us, 11 if you count Baby F., from my 95 year old grandma to my 2 year old nephew). Papa had a great time in the kids lot helping Joey bat, run the bases and play the outfield with the kids. Dad really enjoyed himself. I love the first picture, Trinity has her hand on his leg for security. Joey a little bit later had to play right where the outfielder is on the painted wall. It was pretty cute. When my sister passes along a photo of all of us, I will post it up.


At the swimming party, Trinity showed off her new skill of swimming and jumping off the diving board. Actually, we could not keep her off the diving board, she was so excited to jump off my diving board. Mom, grandma, Amy and Jen cooked up some yummy food for the party. Yumahuh food indeed! In my family, yumahuh and good times go hand in hand.



Before the game got started we were able to go down to field level right by the Giant's dugout and look around and take some pictures. Me and my loves!

The only thing missing was a win. Funny has it, everytime we have all gone, the G's have not won. This time we should have won but the ump blew a call in the bottom of the 9th. We'll try again next year.

No comments: