Tuesday, December 15, 2009

40 at 40

Now that I am no longer 40, I can share a goal that came true the day before Thanksgiving, a goal I wanted to obtain before I moved to the next year of life. For the past 6 months, I have been working hard at trying to lose some weight and get a little healthier. The goal was to lose 40 pounds at the age of 40. All praise and honor goes to my Lord and Savior who allowed me to change my eating around, walk the tread off several pairs of running shoes and to keep me motivated. God has given me many "cheerleaders" and co-laborers along the way. Special thanks goes out to Suz for all the miles she walked with me on local trails. I think in October I walked 120 miles! There is more to go but it all takes time, hard work and God's enabling.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Hey, congratulations on losing 40! That's terrific and you look great!
Happy Birthday too:)