Wednesday, May 27, 2009

And the Greatest of These is Love

For my last birthday, my mom got me this oil painting of a country church (called Amazing Grace). I love it. The picture is hanging on a small entry wall into the kitchen from the entry way and hallway. My photo looks a little crooked because there was a wall right behind me and I had no space to take the picture, it really is straight and level. Some friends picked up a catalog at a home and garden show for a company that does wall expressions, or other expressions for things around your home. I so loved the concept of putting an expression on my wall to go with the beautiful picture. Every time I walk out my front door or my garage door, I will be reminded to put on a heart of love, Christ's love.

3 comments:

Shug said...

Thanks for the beautiful pics and thots. Praying you through the end of the year and hoping I get my walking partner back soon! Suzy

Shelly said...

Hi Suzy,
Thanks for checking out my blog and taking the time to make comments. I appreciate but I appreciate more the prayers. Soon, you will have your walking partner back. I am looking forward to it.

Shug said...

Thanks for the beautiful pics and thots. Praying you through the end of the year and hoping I get my walking partner back soon! Suzy