Tuesday, February 5, 2008

New Digital Camera

So I finally just downloaded the Canon software for my new digital camera. Think I need to take a
class on how to use the software, it's not too user friendly for me. Want to give you a sampling of some of the pictures that I have taken in the last month and half. I already know that I don't know how to do pictures the best on blogger. There is so much that I need to learn, at least I am trying. Enjoy the randomness of the shots.








These are some pictures from a Northern CA park. This is prior to every day of rain.














Here is Trin Trin and Snickers at Christmas time.










Here is a blue jay taking a cold winter bath.

This one was taken straight up in the air on a incredible cloudy day. My favorite kind of day.

A pretty Northern California sunset.

Taken while driving to work one day. Yes, I was driving and taking a picture out the window.







Suzie and Mar outside of church one day.



No comments: