Monday, February 11, 2008

Daffi and Cauli


Hiya! Here are two pictures from my yard that I took while working outside today. One is of daffodil flowers and the other is a cauliflower.
Daffodil's are my favorite flowers. They are called the flower of hope, the are the first flower of Spring.
The cauliflower is about 6-8 inches across. This yummy almost was part of dinner tonight but it did not go with what I had in my mind to fix. One night this week she will fulfill the reason she exists, a vegi for dinner. Yumm.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Hi Shelly, It was so good to hear from you! I don't have your e-mail, but I wanted to thank you for your encouraging note. I love that song too. I will enjoy keeping up with you this way. Love, Lauren

Some girl from Raleigh. said...

Alex is in awe of your cauliflower. He would like to grow one like that at some point. I really liked it too. I think cauliflower is a beautiful plant.

Neal Hirakawa said...

cauliflower..yuck..:)