Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Home for the Day

There is something nice about taking a day off of work. Not sure why that is because work has been going great (this will be another post on another day) but I have been looking forward to having this day off for the last 2 weeks. I am at home because I am getting a new garage door and opener. This in itself is exciting. There had been plans to one day replace my old heavy garage door but the project was no where on the radar screen for projects that need to be done. Somehow the opener broke about 2 months ago and the only way to fix the opener was to get a new garage door and opener. It should be real nice and add a nice clean look to the front of the house. I might need to paint the new door to match the color of the house but I will see how the white door looks first. So, the garage door is another step closer to having the front of my house closer to being finished, still need to landscape the front yard (still saving the $ for that one, I know it all takes time).

After I am done on the computer, I am going to spend some good needed time with my LORD and Savior, with His word and time in prayer.

No comments: