Saturday, October 23, 2010

Giants Are Going To The Series




Orange October will continue for at least 4 more games! Yeah Hey for the Giants, they won the National League Pennant and are going to the World Series!!! This has been a great year for my Giants. One of my lifetime dreams (on my bucket list) is to see the San Francisco Giants win the World Series. Another item on my bucket list is to go to a World Series game with the Giants playing. Not sure, maybe this year?




On a side note, I am really tired of the media bias against the Giants. There have been several times I have had to mute the TV to silence the announcers and how they are talking about the Giants or talking the whole time about the Phillies (or the Yankees, Braves or almost any other east coast team). There is local announcer that should be taken off of the Giants radio broadcast station, KMBR 680, and his news sportcast. He has always been so anti-Giant, that I am sickened. Personally, I would like to stick with Duane, Mike, Dave and Jon and wish they could announce the series on the TV.




1 comment:

Steve Scott said...

Shelly,

We WON! Wahoo! I don't know your take on this, but this was one of the most exciting series I've ever seen. Game 6 was an all-time classic.

About the bias thing. Right after the Rangers clinched against the Yanks on Friday (the Giants/Phils played game 6 the next day) Fox wrapped up their telecast, so I turned over to MLB Network to see the highlights. After they were done, the commentators started in with how the Rangers matched up against the Phillies. Harold Reynolds had to interrupt to remind his partners that the Giants actually may win the series. Unbelievable.