Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Excitement is Growing- Magic Number-1


Yaaaaahooo! Giants are up 3-1 in the series. There is great eager optimism growing. Tonight I found myself saying several times, "The Giants might (the might is with emphasis) win the World Series!" Tomorrow night might be a very sweet night. I want to dream already of going out and banging pots and pans when the final out is recorded but I know better to not to go there yet. Wow!
Please don't think my whole life is all about baseball right now because life has continued on. I am going to work each day, I went to church today, helped my mom out with some projects, even got the laundry done and folded! Giants baseball has been real exciting and this has been a great year.
In my excitement trying to find good graphics, I have neglected to give credit to the graphics. All the Giants images have come from Google images.
GO GIANTS!!!

No comments: