Tuesday, November 11, 2008

We Have THE Cy Young Winner


A big huge congratulations to Tim Lincecum for winning the Cy Young Award of the National League. Tim put up some incredible numbers this year and he is full deserving of this prestigious award. Without Tim's incredible efforts the Giants would have lost many more games than they did.

I saw several games this past summer with Tim as the starting pitcher. Seeing him in person is much better than on t.v. He has incredible motor mechanics and form. He was fun to watch. On one of the last games of the season, he stuck out the whole first 3 innings (against the Dodgers, remember them?, they went to the NL playoffs, no you don't remember them?, that's ok- they can be forgotten, the Giants beat them 2 out of 3 games in the last series of the year!!!).

I am going to try to link a YouTube clip here but I have not been too successful when I have tried in the past. But here goes. Here is the direct link. I still have not figured out how to include YouTube videos. Can anyone help me out there? Above image is taken from the Official San Francisco Giants web page.

No comments: