Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Trinity


My sweet Trinity love is 3 years old. I can hardly believe it. Seems just like yesterday that Amy and I took the day off of work to drive down South with GG (great grandmother) to meet our 8 hour old niece. Time sure flies on by.

Trinity is such a sweet girl. There are so many things that I love about her. I love her wonderful smile, her caring spirit, her manners, her sweet love, her spunk, her excitement for each day, her right leg kick when she is jumping and supper happy (it is so cute when she does this), her sweet voice when we talk on my way to work, her imagination, her desire to spend time with me when we see each other, her love for her Mommy, Daddy, Joey, Nana, Papa Auntie Amy and me too, her sparkle in her bright blue eyes, her hand in mine when we are walking around, her trust, her innocence, her hugs and kisses, and so much more. I just love her.

Here are a couple of pictures of the birthday girl and I just have to include on of the baby too.

No comments: