Friday, November 28, 2008

Thursday Pictures


I wanted to share a few photos that I took at a park near my house. The morning was beautiful, it rained the day before, the air was still, the morning fog was just lifting and the sun was just starting to peek through the fog clouds. I love taking pictures of God's incredible creation and showing Him off. I can't even image what Heaven will be like. Heaven will be so much more incredible than anything that we have seen here on earth.

My sister Jen and I had been hunting
around for a few days to find the perfect spot for our family portrait for Christmas cards. Another location won for where we will take the photo.











I took this Thursday morning too when I returned from the park. I need to edit the photo a little to get the front of my house out of the picture. I love how the rain drops are resting on the petals and the leaves.

I apologize in advance if this post will not be lined up correctly with the photos and the text. Not quite sure why but when I post and preview it is not what the final product looks like.

1 comment:

Steve Scott said...

Great pix, Shelly! Where is this?

I can't wait to see the new earth. THAT will be awesome.