Thursday, October 30, 2008

Baseball is Over

Congrat's to the Philies for winning the World Series. Pedro Feliz was happy that he got traded last year. Thankfully, the Dodgers were defeated in the National League Championships. There was a let down this year at the end of September when my boys were cleaning out their lockers and not going into the post season.

Almost don't know what to do with myself now that baseball is over for the 2008 season. So many evenings were spent listening to the radio or watching the idiot box and enjoying America's favorite pastime. If I was out and about I was always listening to the car stereo. I loved the day games when I would be at work. We would have the radio on in the locker room and would try to catch up on the score in the few minutes we had inside. Always enjoy going to the ball park too with my dad or with the whole family for my dad's birthday.

So, from now until end of March I will have to fill my time with other things.

Photo is from Google Images.

1 comment:

Steve Scott said...

This comment is from Elijah (he was looking over my shoulder as I was reading your blog)... "Hey we have that picture"... we have a poster of this image and have hung it in Elijah's room until Jeremiah knocked it down.