Sunday, October 26, 2008

Recent Photos


A few weeks back my Grandma, Mom and myself went up to Apple Hill to celebrate my Grandmother's birthday. Mom and I took the day off from work. Apple Hill is beautiful country. We all had a memorable time and look forward to going again next year.

Here is the birthday girl herself picking (not stealing!) a Rome apple.












Here are some pretty cosmos. I took this picture for my sister Amy. She wants me to take pictures of pink flowers.









Just thought this was a cool picture. These are red delicious. I did not get any of these, only Rome, Fuji, Gala and a few Granny Smith's. My plan is to can homemade apple sauce, apple butter and make apple jam for my dad.

















Just thought this was cool with all the crates stacked up.







Here's an old water wheel.








When this picture was taken these sweet grapes were two weeks away from harvest and pressing.







I got some delicious pears too.















1 comment:

Some girl from Raleigh. said...

I love all these pictures! And just as a fun note, that green hand truck in the last picture is the EXACT SAME hand truck I use when I cart nursery stuff around ( or get one of the men to do it for me...) on sunday mornings. I love those trucks.