Sunday, December 14, 2008

Today in my Town


Here is what The Weather Channel says on my Yahoo home page right now. I never dreamed I could be "Dreaming of a White Christmas"! For the record, I have only seen it snow 1 time in my lifetime in the Bay Area (not including the local mountains).


Current conditions as of 6:53 am PST

Light Snow

Feels Like:
36°
Barometer:
29.97 in and rising
Humidity:
89%
Visibility:
9 mi
Dewpoint:
33°
Wind:
SE 5 mph
Sunrise:
7:17 am
Sunset:
4:50 pm

36°

High: 47° Low: 40°

3 comments:

Cherie Baker Vann said...

wow!!!

Karen said...

That's pretty cold for over there! But sorry no sympathy from me...yesterday for Lindsay's recital it was a high of 3 degrees, today when they went to school it was 11 below 0. It's so cold here that there is ice on our windows - INSIDE. But as I told Duane last night...I wouldn't trade it at all, I love every bit of it...4 seasons, and each bringing such a wonderful experience!

Steve Scott said...

I saw a dusting atop Mt. Diablo this morning on the way to work, and a friend pointed out the Pleasanton hills. I've experienced snow here about 4 times at sea level. 1976, 1995 (Castro Valley) then once or twice in the last ten years.