Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spring Break (Easter Break)



Easter break always refreshes my soul, attitude, body, and God allows me to take a new look at what Christ did on my behalf on the cross. My precious Savior died the most horrific and painful death and took the full wrath of God for me, ME, my sins. Hallelujah what a Savior!


People ask me, "So, are you going anywhere on break" and the response I love saying, "Thankfully, I am just staying home and getting some things done and spending time with my family. Love Easter break!"

The week has flown on by and thankfully I have been able to accomplish a few things on my "to do list". My pool is looking incredible, the weeds are all almost pulled (weeds never end though), the ground is tilled and amended, and the summer vegetables are bought and awaiting to be planted. Cleaning my bedroom closet remains on the list to be done. Next vacation.




The end of my break has been spent with my family. All 3 of my "loves" are at Nana and Papa's house. Jen and Amy surprised Nana and took to her have the grand kids pictures taken.


Baby Eric is figuring out his smile (and oh is he a charmer) and can mimic your tongue movements.



















Trinity and Joey are so adorable and love to play with their Aunties. Trin Trin and I would have been bossom buddies if we grew up together. She has collected all the slugs and rollie pollies in Nana's yard, she loves being outdoors and running around and she scored many goals with me playing goalie. Joe Joe is a love bug and is so funny. He loves running around outside and playing football.




















Love these kiddos. Praying they will one day understand all that Christ did on the cross and that God will break their heart with His love and that they would call Him Savior.
















No comments: