Thursday, July 30, 2009

56


My dad, brother in law and sister have all taken up the game of golf. They have talked me into considering playing, mainly because a 3 some is not allowed at some golf courses but 4 is always fine. I would make 4. The very first time I played on a course we can't count. It was all a baseball swing, using volleyball mechanics and the ball was rolling down a bowling alley. The second time I played will be considered the first time that I have played. I scored a 56 on a 9 hole course. I did well at the beginning and end and had a little bit of trouble in the middle. At this point, I don't think I am going to get addicted to golf but I will enjoy a game here and there when my family is going out. Nice time to enjoy the outdoors and hanging out with my family.
Image taken from Google Images.

No comments: