Friday, November 27, 2009

Back to the Blogging World

Thank you for hanging in there with me, I hope I have not lost some of you. The desire is back to spend some time blogging. I have posts lined up in my brain and I will try to do some "ketchup" and squeeze them out as time allows.


There have been birthday celebrations, mini trips, preserving, changes in seasons, pounds lost, miles walked, books of the Bible read and so much more. My little sister has been urging me to get out a post and I thank her for her encouragement and motivation. So, here is just a "briefing" of some of the highlights that I have time for this morning (Jen, Joe and the kids are in town for Thanksgiving and almost every daylight moment is spent with them).




A few weekends ago we celebrated Trinity's 4th birthday. She is growing up so fast. She is such a beautiful little girl. In the below picture we are waiting for Trin's friends to show up at Pump it Up.




Trinity is learning how to ride a bicycle with training wheels!



Trinity fondly calls Joey "brother". Brother is taking a ride on his scooter, with assistance.




Back in mid-October we celebrated Grandma's 95 birthday. This is our 4th annual birthday celebration up in Apple Hill. Grandma is still doing wonderful and defying age.


At the place I like to buy apples and pears, there were all of these old box labels that I thought were cool.




I'm learning how to take pictures and interesting shots.



This cart could barely contain all the goods that I purchased. Along with good eats for the next month, I canned 28 quarts of apple sauce. YUMMY!


1 comment:

Steve Scott said...

Welcome back, Shelly! I hope you find success in your new blog look. I've been scared to try to shift my long-existing blogs to new formats, especially since they're dinosaurs.