Friday, September 25, 2009

"That Might Be a Problem. . ."

Have to share with you a funny from work today. Here is the senerio: one of our female PE teachers was out ill today and a subsitute came in to fill in for her. The other female PE teacher (there are 3 of us on the girls side) was filling the sub in what would be the plan for the day, and that the sub would be on the blacktop for the day.

The subsitute said in response to being outside on the blacktop, "That might be a problem, I have a predisposed condition to skin cancer and being out in the sun."

Over hearing the conversation, I replied, "You might want to re-consider taking PE sub jobs in the future. PE usually involves being out in the sun".

After my comment I told the sub that I had sunscreen on my desk with an spf of 50 that she was welcome to use.

Who knows what she was thinking when she took the job for the day, but thankfully, she did a great job (and I think my sunscreen did the job well too).

No comments: